The Army Stole, also known as an Army Sash, is beautifully made to recognize and honor those who serve our country. At the graduation ceremony and other important events, the Army Stole is commonly worn by a high school graduate who has planned to enlist in the military after graduation, a college student in the Army Reserve, or current military personnel.
- 100% Thick Polyester Satin
- Double Layer Stole Trimmed with Gold Satin
- Style #1: Embroidered with true gold & white threads, featuring the U.S. Army logo
- Style #2: Printed with Metallic Gold U.S. Army Logo
- Product Dimensions: 72" in Length, 5" bottom width on each end
- Styling Suggestion: Pair with a Red, White & Blue American Flag Honor Cord!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Limited Quantities in Stock.
School Administrator & Army Recruiting Officers: Please contact us by email or call 347-669-4696 for group quotes.
Military Discounts: To thank you for your service, we've partnered with GovX to offer a Military & First Responder discount on our store. Click here to learn more and verify.
I really love them. And will order more. Wish had new logo. But I’m really impressed with what I got.
The look and quality exceeded my expectations.
My gift to the ROTC grads of SNHU. They loved them. Great fit color and style!