The Army Stole, also known as an Army Sash, is beautifully made to recognize and honor those who serve our country. At the graduation ceremony and other important events, the Army Stole is commonly worn by a high school graduate who has planned to enlist in the military after graduation, a college student in the Army Reserve, or current military personnel.
- 100% Thick Polyester Satin
- Double Layer Stole Trimmed with Gold Satin
- Style #1: Embroidered with true gold & white threads, featuring the U.S. Army logo
- Style #2: Printed with Metallic Gold U.S. Army Logo
- Product Dimensions: 72" in Length, 5" bottom width on each end
- Styling Suggestion: Pair with a Red, White & Blue American Flag Honor Cord!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Limited Quantities in Stock.
School Administrator & Army Recruiting Officers: Please contact us by email or call 347-669-4696 for group quotes.
Military Discounts: To thank you for your service, we've partnered with GovX to offer a Military & First Responder discount on our store. Click here to learn more and verify.
Well worth the money! This stole is very nice! Get it will and you will be glad you did. I loved this US Army stole because it is quality satin material. It stands out! I bought it for my daughters graduation! She looked great wearing and it was and it was a nice addition to her high honors cord She wore it proudly when she was representing her choice to join the US Army after graduation! Thank you!
Looked great, only issue was the creases from shipping
It was beautiful! It arrived just in time for graduation and the graduate was able to wear it proud walking the stage to receive his diploma. Thank you guys so much!!
This order arrived fast and it is exactly what I was looking for.