The Army Stole, also known as an Army Sash, is beautifully made to recognize and honor those who serve our country. At the graduation ceremony and other important events, the Army Stole is commonly worn by a high school graduate who has planned to enlist in the military after graduation, a college student in the Army Reserve, or current military personnel.
- 100% Thick Polyester Satin
- Double Layer Stole Trimmed with Gold Satin
- Style #1: Embroidered with true gold & white threads, featuring the U.S. Army logo
- Style #2: Printed with Metallic Gold U.S. Army Logo
- Product Dimensions: 72" in Length, 5" bottom width on each end
- Styling Suggestion: Pair with a Red, White & Blue American Flag Honor Cord!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Limited Quantities in Stock.
School Administrator & Army Recruiting Officers: Please contact us by email or call 347-669-4696 for group quotes.
Military Discounts: To thank you for your service, we've partnered with GovX to offer a Military & First Responder discount on our store. Click here to learn more and verify.
Well made, nice looking with quick delivery
Sadly it did not arrive until a day after graduation so we did not use it. It was beautiful though.
Hi Michelle, Sorry to hear that your order arrived after the graduation. This custom stole was backordered and only came back in stock on June 5. Since the order took longer than normal, we would be glad to provide a free return label and refund you in full if you'd like. Please let us know if you're interested.
Extremely satisfied, graduate was exited.